Anybody can nominate a candidate. (If you are a parent, we ask for 3rd party support). After the application is submitted we go to work!
- At the next board meeting, we review all current applicants.
- Qualifying applicants will be contacted to schedule a "meet and greet" to explain what, how and why we do what we do as well as talk about the next steps in the process.
- If the meet and greet goes well and all the boxes are checked off the FUN BEGINS!
- We will begin the design process of the room and put together a project schedule.
- A group of volunteers will be assembled to get a game plan put together and executed.
- We spend an average of 3-4 days renovating the rooms and on the last day we do the reveal.
We will require a waiver be signed that releases SDSN from any legal liability associated with the makeover.
Any questions about the process or anything else, please feel free to email or call us at 509-868-5044.